The Supreme Court

The Supreme Court is one of the most interesting topics i've ever learned about. Before viewing these videos, I thought I knew a decent amount of information about the system, but this video proves I didn't! 



First, I want to discuss the overall meaning to what the Supreme Court really is. The Supreme Court is the highest level of court in the United States. The entire court itself is made up of 9 justices who are chosen and approved by both the President and Senate. There are thousands of cases that are brought up to the Supreme Court every year but only about 100 cases are accepted and brought to trial.




One thing I really took out of this whole video, is that The Supreme Court didn't have a fully functional "home" until 1935. I did not know this before the video, and learning this now makes a lot of sense, and clarifies history.



Check out the video HERE




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Value of Expression

Anti-War Voices DO Exist

EOTO #2- Terms and Concepts: News Deserts