Anti-War Voices DO Exist

Growing up through Elementary, Middle, and High School, I've had a very wide range of experiences, when it comes to my History courses.  Nonetheless, I will never forget my 11th grade History teacher, because he provided me with an outlook on wars like no other. The way he taught didn't "force" an opinion on me, he educated my class with different views on the concept of war, which lead each and every one of us to develop our own opinion. 


Overall, it is very rare to hear media and news on the anti-war point of view. Us, as a Country, are constantly used to hearing the media sources "flaunt" our military. Therefore, it was very shocking to read and dig deeper in this website that voices heavily about anti-war views. 



It can get tough living in a society where our country's media portrays such a false representation on what war really is and what goes on. Based off of this article, it suggests that America needs to make a change, and I believe a positive change would be to create stronger, more positive, and healthier bonds and alliances with other countries, especially Central Asia. The reason that Central Asia is so important is because they will no longer be in control of the soils. In all, I truly think it is unethical that there are little to no websites like this, unless you dig the web deeply.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EOTO #2- Terms and Concepts: News Deserts

EOTO Com Tech Timeline #1- The Telegraph